Treasurys Mixed Before Data
S&P MARKETSCOPE (08/01/2007 8:15am): The 10-year Treasury notes flat at 98-08/32 for yield of 4.731% despite report Bear Stearns having trouble with a third subprime loan fund and Australia's Macquarie Bank said two of its funds may post losses... one report says investors shunning the low yields... European bonds are up as yields slide, however... awaiting reports on ADP Employment Change, Pending Home Sales, and ISM Manfacturing Index... also, auto sales in the afternoon could be higher... 2-year note up 01/32 to 100-08/32 for yield of 4.487%, 30 year bonds off 04/32 at 97-22/32 for yield of 4.904%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day