In the Spirit of Frank Lloyd Wright
As the boat pulls up to the dock on Petre Island, N.Y., it falls into the shadow of a solid cement cantilever suspended over the water. Moving toward the island, the 78-foot cantilever meets an inclined rock embankment, the foundation of a house seamlessly fitting into the irregular formation of the ground. From the water it looks like a ship, its bow jutting out over the lake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations