'To Dos' and 'I Dos'
Where to start? First-years begin the Sloan Business School program with Orientation and end the program, nearly two years later, with its arch nemesis: Disorientation, a series of events hosted by the Sloan Student Senate. While the latter is seemingly still a long way off, I know how quickly the first year went so I expect nothing less from the next.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations