Murdoch, Dow Jones: 'The Unholy Union'
The news that News Corp. (NWS) Chairman Rupert Murdoch has apparently succeeded in his quest to buy The Wall Street Journal publisher Dow Jones (DJ) spurred a torrent of comment online, where market watchers, journalists, media critics, and political pundits weighed in on the future of one of the biggest names in business news.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations