Google Mobile is Hiring
Need another proof that Google is up to something where wireless services are concerned? Check out the company’s job postings: Google has 81 mobile- and wireless-related positions open, according to Unstrung. One of the openings is for head of North American mobile business development.
Clearly, the company’s work with various wireless carriers, and its participation in shaping Federal Communication Commission’s rules for an upcoming spectrum auction are just the beginning. Google is up to something big. My bet is the company is gearing up to bid in the upcoming wireless spectrum auction. What do you think?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy