I confess: I caused the housing downturn
Go ahead, tell me. I can take it. Am I to blame for the downturn in the housing market? I mean “me” as in “we” as in “we” in the media. Tim Hamby, the president of a Florida company that does PR and marketing for real estate developer thinks so (or at least his developer clients do). Tim and his team at Renaissance Creative have released a line of T-shirts designed to take a playful (?) swipe at the media for sensationalizing the bad news in housing, and for making the downturn worse by spooking the public. (You can see two of the T-shirt designs at right.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing