Audi's TT Doubles the Pleasure
The Good: Quickness, improved exterior styling, automatic ragtop
The Bad: Little interior storage, six-cylinder version is too slow
The Bottom Line: Audi's iconic sports car gets even better
If you're looking to splurge on a sporty convertible this summer, be sure to check out Audi's newly redesigned TT. It's quicker, better looking, and more fuel-efficient than the old TT, and you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on the '08 model to get a truly satisfying driving experience. This is one of those rare models where the least-expensive version may be the best.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed