Flipping Out IndeedBy
The real estate boom on television has just about played out—witness E.W. Scripps, owner of HGTV, putting out an earnings warning last week. So it’s fitting I guess that the Bravo cable network has put out the most outrageous home show yet. It’s called “Flipping Out” and it debuts on July 31.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day