Companies Blocking FacebookHeather Green
Shel Holtz points out in a really thoughtful post that two-third of the companies in the UK are blocking Facebook. And then he goes on to explain why that makes no sense. I’m always amazed by companies blocking access to the Internet or to certain services outright, and agee with Holtz that the smart thing to do is to come up with parameters for how a service should be used at work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day