Awaiting a Verdict in the First Options Backdating Criminal TrialBy
Earlier this morning, the jury in the Greg Reyes case filed out of the courtroom to begin their deliberations on the 10-count indictment of the former CEO of Brocade Communication. And they left with the prosecution’s case on a decided upswing—thanks to a powerful final argument from assistant D.A. Tim Crudo last Friday, and a failed motion by the defense to have all charges dismissed based on alleged prosecutorial misconduct based on what Crudo said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans