Where's the Bottom?
News from credit markets and economic data on July 26 toppled the "wall of worry" that stocks had been climbing on the way to record highs earlier in July. With the Dow falling 311.5 points and the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index off 2.33%, how much worse can things get before they get better?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts