Movers: Medtronic, Deckers Outdoor, Sepracor, Crocs
Medtronic (MDT) agreed to buy Kyphon Inc. (KYPH) in a $3.9 billion deal. The terms are $71 cash for each Kyphon share, which closed at $53.68 on Thursday. Kyphon also reported earnings of 23 cents per share in the second quarter, up from 21 cents on 43% higher sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting