Forget Lindsay Lohan And Britney. You Are About To Witness The True Heart Of Darkness For Young Celebrity.Jon Fine
This is a very sharply edited 10 minutes of a dreadful-sounding and much longer video that Corey Haim put out in 1989 called Me, Myself and I. Apparently he did this to counter … uhm … bad publicity and/or rumors concerning Corey’s “lifestyle problems,” if I may borrow a euphemism once employed by sports teams once to describe their more intoxicant-inclined players.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself