A Lot Of Drama, Just A Little Danger
Exchange rates are the circus act of the global economy. The dollar, the pound, the euro, and other currencies take turns soaring and diving, as investors applaud or gasp. But except for the rare—but not impossible—currency crash, the gyrations of the exchange markets have less long-term economic impact than they might first appear to have.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’