The Specs on Toyota's Plug-in Prius
When General Motors (GM) showed off its Chevy Volt plug-in hybrid concept car at the North American International Auto Show in January, it achieved a rare public relations coup over Toyota (TM). After all, the Japanese auto dynamo has long grown accustomed to praise for its leadership in the hybrid segment and its unrivaled green image.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing