Movers: Apple, Amazon.com, Boeing, NutriSystem
Apple (AAPL) shares rise in after-hours trading after the Mac, iPod and iPhone maker reports third quarter revenue of $5.41 billion and net profit of $818 million, or $0.92 per share, up from revenue of $4.37 billion and profit of $472 million, or $0.54 per share a year ago. Gross margin was 36.9%, up from 30.3% a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards