ExxonMobil: Poised for a New High
ExxonMobil (XOM), the world's largest integrated oil company, may draw the ire of consumers as they pay more at the pump, but quarter after quarter it continues to please shareholders. Having profited richly as gas prices reached historic peaks this spring, the company is expected to announce its most profitable quarter ever when it reports earnings on July 26.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap