A bet: Toyota will beat GM to the plugin electric hybrid
Here’s my bet: Toyota, not GM, will commercialize the first plug-in hybrid. That may sound obvious to those watching hybrids. But there’s lately been reason to think GM might make a bold leap ahead in this space.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018