Was The iPhone Over-Hyped?By
News that early sales of iPhone didn’t meet expectations doesn’t come as a surprise to me. I realized over the weekend that I haven’t seen any iPhones anywhere. Now I haven’t traveled much so this means anywhere on the streets of New York and eastern Long Island, but still. I heard about that story of an iPhone getting run over and still working from a woman in her early 20’s, but she had just bought an LG or Samsung cell that day and had given another to her mother.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations