Movers: AT&T, Texas Instruments, Countrywide Financial
AT&T (T) posts $0.70, vs. $0.58 a year ago, adjusted second quarter EPS on 87% higher operating revenue. Adjusted EPS excludes costs and accounting effects related to major acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis