An Ugly Friday and an Important Test
The major market indexes made marginal new highs this week, with the Dow Jones industrial average (DJIA) sneaking above the 14,000 level by the slimmest of margins. Crude oil prices continued to rise, while Treasury yields fell below the 5% area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks