An Asian Angle in the ABN Amro Drama
Heads turned in May when the Chinese government invested $3 billion of its $1.3 trillion stockpile of foreign reserves for a nearly 10% stake in the Blackstone Group (BX), the U.S. private equity firm founded by Stephen Schwarzman and Peter G. Peterson. Now, Beijing has just stormed into the world's biggest-ever bank takeover drama, for the Dutch financial group ABN Amro Holding (ABN).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations