B-School or Bust
My journey to B-school has been interesting thus far. In my last journal entry I mentioned a lot of obstacles on the path—the looming GMAT and live mortars from Iraqi insurgents were just a few. Well, to sum it all up, I was wily enough to dodge the Iraqis but the GMAT nailed me, at least the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’