Going Ever More Global
Thanks to increasing globalization, roughly 44% of the S&P 500's 2006 revenues came from international sources. This compares to only 32% in 2001. The energy sector has the largest international exposure with 55.9%, followed closely by information technology with 55.2%. Interestingly, the exposure for the influential financials sector is a mere 30.9%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting