Crooks with Deep Pockets
On July 20, Michael Berger is scheduled to appear before a judge in Vienna, Austria, to determine whether he will be kept in prison or freed from jail while a variety of charges against him are sorted out. The judge may very well decide that it is best to keep Berger under lock and key.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018