Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 follows the "if it ain't broke" rule, as it doesn't differ that much from the first game. Some new mini-game segments add an intricate change-up to the formula, but the controls rely on quick button presses for survival. That doesn't mean it runs out of steam, though. The sequel has its fair share of mindless fun, especially against other friends in Vs. Duel mode. Hardcore anime fans should also like buying items in the Tanzaku Market, such as bonus cards and other goods.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day