Could You Be Billing for Additional Services?
Virtually every business could be increasing its revenue by offering and billing for additional services. Traditionally, however, the complexity of managing or implementing a billing system for incremental services has been the limiting factor, particularly when it comes to accounting and charging for complex services such telecom, video, and data. Hosted billing—meaning the actual billing program and data storage are housed and managed elsewhere—can empower an organization to funnel any services they would like to provide to their customers through an automated and customized Web browser platform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself