Who Will Drive Away with Land Rover and Jaguar?Gail Edmondson
The bidding is hotter than expected for Ford’s two premium brands, Land Rover and Jaguar. Ford received at least six offers for the two brands today. Most of the bidders are private equity groups, like Cerberus Capital Management — the one that just snapped up Chrysler on the cheap, not to mention a couple of automotive suppliers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash