Hong Kong and China: The Future
Michael Enright knows a thing or two about the Pearl River Delta (PRD). He and Edith Scott published The Greater Pearl River Delta, a study of the region, in 2003. He has been a professor at Harvard Business School and is currently the Sun Hung Kai Professor of Business Administration at the University of Hong Kong. He is known for his optimistic view of the mainland's economic rise. CHINA ECONOMIC REVIEW spoke to him exclusively at the Australian Institute of Company Directors' annual conference in Shanghai.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States