Honda Hits the Gas on Capacity
Few car company bosses can afford to be more relaxed about high oil prices than Honda (HMC) chief Takeo Fukui. After all, the Japanese automaker's hard-earned reputation for fuel efficiency means that whenever there's a spike in prices at the gas pump, more auto buyers will think about buying one of its cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day