India: Translators Wanted
What's the big advantage that India has over China? That's easy: It's India's more than 200 million English-speaking workers. But English-language skills in India only go so far. The world's largest democracy has 18 official spoken languages and 52 dialects, including Bhojpuri and Pahari.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap