Europe Helps Lift Firefox Market Share
Mozilla's web browser, Firefox, is becoming increasingly popular, gaining on average an extra 3.1 per cent of the market in 32 European countries in the past four months, according to French web-monitoring company XiTi Monitor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’