Ahead of the Game
In July 2004, after graduating from Babson College, I got the opportunity through a friend working in the music business to run the e-commerce portion of musician John Legend's fan site. I built it from scratch and the project laid the foundation for future e-commerce endeavors (see BusinessWeek.com, 9/05/06, "Secrets of Online Business Success").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses