Will the NASDAQ Reach Another High?
With the Dow Jones industrial average briefly topping a record-breaking 14,000 on July 16, and the S&P 500 and other indexes also near their all-time best levels, the NASDAQ composite index must be feeling pretty lonely. While its blue-chip counterparts breathe the rarefied air of record territory, the tech-heavy index still needs to rise 87% to hit its March, 2000, record high of 5,048.62.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing