The Thrill of Mass Cars
Famed Formula One designer Gordon Murray has launched his own design company, with its first project currently underway. But it's not quite what you might expect from someone who's made a name for himself building such aerodynamic performers like the McLaren F1 and Camparo T1 supercars. Murray's new project is to build an economical small car for the masses: one that would be both cheap to buy and to run.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses