Scripps Cuts Out The Middle Option In CincinnatiJon Fine
So I’ve been blathering and blogging about which major market newspaper will be the first to go online only, not today, but someday soon … .and today the Cincinnati-based chain Scripps up and announces to just shut its Cincinnati Post down entirely at the end of December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day