Road Test: 2008 Volvo XC70
We Americans are a bit reverse-snobbish. We want our Budweiser without its pesky Cesky roots. We like our bullets to be real, not rubber. And when it comes to SUVs, it damn well better look like one, even if it's fundamentally a station wagon that's lapsed from its catholic roots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?