Movers: Verizon, IHOP, ABN Amro, Blue Nile
Vodafone (VOD) reportedly says it has no plans to make an offer for Verizon Communications (VZ) in response to a Financial Times Alphaville report that Vodafone is mulling $160 billion offer for Verizon. S&P maintains hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts