India's Outsourcing Status Under Threat
India's stronghold on the shared services and outsourcing (SSO) sector, once fuelled by low-wage skilled workers, is now being challenged by other countries in the region such as China and Malaysia, according to a new study by Frost & Sullivan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day