An Alt-A Lender Goes Bust--Valiantly?By
Most of us don’t have enormous sympathy for home lenders who made bad decisions and consequently went bust. But it’s obvious from the following that the troubled lenders see themselves as the good guys in this whole mess. It’s a farewell from Alliance Bancorp, an Alt-A lending specialist based in Brisbane, Calif., that shut down on Friday the 13th.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks