Using Fido to Clinch the Sale
Long ago it was a common practice for salespeople, in their quest to build connections, to ask potential customers if they were married or had children. These days, with half of all marriages ending in divorce and a variety of living arrangements, those questions are downright dangerous.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap