Nintendo Aims to Zap Its Rivals
Nintendo's (NTDOY) Wii has looked like a winner in the latest round of the gaming console wars. So the pressure was on Sony (SNE) and Microsoft (MSFT) at this week's Electronic Entertainment Expo (or E3) to prove that their PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 have plenty of fight left. Both companies needed to pull out the big guns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting