German Firms Fret Over Record High Euro
The euro just keeps rushing to new all-time highs against the dollar. On Thursday, the European currency was briefly worth $1.38 in the early afternoon before slipping back slightly. But while German industry on Wednesday expressed concern that a strong euro was eating into their profits and competitiveness, European officials on Thursday said there was nothing to worry about.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself