Cable TV Boxes: Choices Are Coming Soon
Responding to a column on a new federal rule that frees cable subscribers to buy their own set-top boxes starting July 1 (see BusinessWeek.com, 6/7/07, "Unchained from the Cable Box" ), reader Michael J. Fox (no relation to the actor) asks: Do you know of any non-cable suppliers of set-top boxes now that July 1 has come and gone?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis