Will Incorporating Benefit Your Business?
I am a sole proprietor working as a 1099 commission-only consultant. I make between $150,000 and $200,000 annually and have had to pay as much as $30,000 in income taxes. If I incorporate, would it lower my tax bill?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy