Stocks: Housing Woes Cast a Wider Net
Cracks that started showing up in the housing market last year are growing wider and deeper. On June 10, two homebuilders and two retailers blamed the housing market's unraveling for worsening outlooks, which led Standard & Poor's Equity Research to lower earnings estimates for the four companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans