Microsoft's Cadillac of Webcams
The Good: Large viewing screen; highly adjustable image; seamless integration with other Microsoft tools
The Bad: Pricey; many special effects simply overlay, rather than alter, the image
The Bottom Line: A solid camera for the regular video chatter or casual vlogger
I've got to get outside more often. That was my first thought upon seeing myself through the lens of Microsoft's (MSFT) LifeCam VX-6000. I chastised myself for looking unusually pale; it's midsummer and I have yet to hit the beach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations