Calling the Policy Police
You might think that as a 25-year human resources leader, I'd be a big fan of policies. Lots of HR people are simply crazy for policies. They'll enact a new policy every day if you let them. I take the opposite view: The fewer policies, the better. What I've seen in my years in HR is that policies are expensive, in several important ways.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap