Manhattan: A World Unto Itself
BusinessWeek’s headquarters are in this quaint little structure in midtown Manhattan. But just because I work here doesn’t mean I understand the stupefyingly strong local housing market. Manhattan seems to have looked at the national housing slump and said, “Nope. Not here. Not now.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations