Lexmark Falls as Profit Picture Fades
The earnings warning that Lexmark International (LXK) issued on July 9 for the second and third quarters had investors concerned that the black ink in the company's bottom line could turn to red before too long. The stock traded 6.6% lower at $46.16 on July 9.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing